please help find her! nichole’s been missing since sunday night. she was last seen in her mother’s driveway in glenburn, maine, USA. i don’t care what “type” of blog you have, please reblog. IT COULD SAVE HER LIFE!
Maybe you DID wanna go running this morning causing you, for whatever reason, to set an alarm two hours before anyone should need to get up. That’s one thing. But setting seven thousand alarms 5 minutes apart starting at 6 AM, making me think that by the time I got up it was 8:30 AM only to find out it was 6:30 and when I asked you why the FUCK I was awake 1.5 hours before humanly necessary, you said, “well, I thought I was gonna go running but I’m too tired.” HOLY SHIT I KNOW YOU AND I COULD HAVE TOLD YOU THREE DAYS AGO THAT YOU WOULDN’T GET UP TO GO RUNNING THIS MORNING. You finally shut off your alarm but now I’m officially awake and I’m pretty sure I’m just gonna collapse in lab today. ‘ppreciate it.
White Blood Cell chasing and consuming a Bacterial Organism through a process called Phagocytosis
I have officially entered full-on panic mode due to my organic final tomorrow.
Suddenly math just got important
I did my mathematicals. The 6 incher is cheaper :]
- JANUARY BABY
Pretty/handsome. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Sensitive. Down-to-Earth. Stubborn. Repost this in 5 mins and you will meet someone new in 8 days that will perfectly balance your personality.
- FEBRUARY BABY
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Highly attractive. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest And loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Horny. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions. Repost this in 5 mins and you will talk to someone new and realize that you are a perfect match.
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.